NFPN is hosting a food and item drive November 1st – December 7th!
- Dill Pickle Food Co-op
- Adams & Son Gardens
- Kaila Designs, Inc. / Kilpatrick and Parker Community Garden
- Humboldt Park Fieldhouse
- Can Openers
- Spices + Kitchen Essentials
- Cooking oil, sugar, salt/pepper, dry spices, baking soda, baking powder, marinades, seasoning packets, condiments, bouillon, cooking sprays
- Non-Perishable Food + Pull-Top Canned Food
- Household Items
- Toiletries, disposable kitchen goods, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, feminine products, cleaning supplies, diapers, kitchen tools, pet food
Interested in hosting a bin, finding a nearby donation location, or making a monetary contribution? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 276-4900 x270.