Legal Aid Chicago is now offering free in-person intake for common legal challenges at Westside Health Authority in Austin.
Where: 5422 W. Division St
When: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 10am-4pm
What: Help with common legal problems, such as…
- Bankruptcy & Debt Defense
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Evictions from Subsidized Housing
- Expungement of Criminal Records
- SNAP/TANF & Medicaid
- Unemployment & Wage Claims
Walk ins welcome, no appointment necessary
For more info, check out the flyer below or call 312-423-5904.
You can also apply for legal help by going to https://www.legalaidchicago.org/get-help/how-do-i-apply-for-legal-aid/.