NOTE: As of 6/10/20, it appears that Amazon online grocery ordering with Link is working! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
You can now use Link (SNAP) benefits to pay for groceries from the comfort of your home. You can even have them shipped to your front door!
As of June 3rd 2020, in Illinois, you can only use your Link benefits to order groceries online from Amazon or Walmart.
- Amazon offers shipping to your door.
- Walmart only offers store pickup.
You do not need a credit card to order groceries with your Link card.
How to Order Groceries from Amazon
- Log In: Go to amazon.com to log in or create an Amazon account.
- Add Link Card: Go to amazon.com/snap-ebt to add your Link card to your payment options.
- Add Eligible Groceries: Go to amazon.com/snap-ebt and click on one of the circled links below to view and choose groceries that are eligible to buy with your Link card.
- Checkout: Click “Proceed to Checkout” to select your shipping address and finish your order. If you meet the free shipping order minimum, you will not need a credit card.
How to Order Groceries from Walmart
- Order: Order groceries at walmart.com/grocery or on the Walmart Grocery mobile app.
- Checkout: During checkout, select “EBT Card” as payment method.
- Pickup: Swipe your Link card with the Walmart associate when you arrive at the pickup location.
Please download the flyer below and share with your community!