The Northwest Food Partners Network (NFPN) unites organizations in the mission to provide quality food, promote-self sufficiency and wellness, and build a bridge between emergency food providers and community issues.
Los Socios Alimentarios del Noroeste (SAN) une organizaciones en la misión de proveer comida de calidad, promover autosuficiencia y salud, y establecer una conexión entre los programas de asistencia alimentaria de emergencia y asuntos en la comunidad.
Our latest updates:
- NFPN Holiday Drive Hauls over 500 pounds of DonationsContributions include can openers, canned goods, spices, bath tissue, diapers, and more
- Training: SNAP Work Requirement Training for Youth Homelessness Service ProvidersRegister to learn what the policy does, how it will impact you or your clients, and what you can do to help mitigate the impact.
- Protect Your Clients: SNAP Work Requirement ResourcesStarting January 1st, 2020, Cook County and DuPage County will lose a crucial time limit waiver for a SNAP work requirement, exposing many recipients to potential loss of SNAP eligibility.
- 11.19.19 Public Charge Update from Protecting Immigrant FamiliesConfused by or curious about how recent public charge news affects the clients you work with/advocate for? On November 19th, Protecting Immigrant Families hosted a webinar titled "Public Charge & Trump’s Invisible Wall." This webinar provided an overview of recent Public Charge policy changes, their impact, and best practices for immigrants and service providers. Check … Read more
- Navigating the ABAWDs Time Limit for SNAP RecipientsLearn how to navigate and mitigate the impact that changes to the ABAWD Time Limit may have on your clients.