The Northwest Food Partners Network (NFPN) unites organizations in the mission to provide quality food, promote-self sufficiency and wellness, and build a bridge between emergency food providers and community issues.
Los Socios Alimentarios del Noroeste (SAN) une organizaciones en la misión de proveer comida de calidad, promover autosuficiencia y salud, y establecer una conexión entre los programas de asistencia alimentaria de emergencia y asuntos en la comunidad.
Our latest updates:
- Dill Pickle Food Co-op Hosts NFPN Holiday Drive Donation CartThe Dill Pickle Food Co-op, located at 2746 N Milwaukee Ave in Logan Square Starting today, you can head to the Dill Pickle Food Co-op in Logan Square to donate to the Northwest Food Partners Network Holiday Food and Item Drive! As the holidays and winter weather approach, NFPN is making an effort to collect … Read more
- Yet Another Threat to SNAP: Proposed Utility Rule ChangeDefend SNAP from a change to how states calculate their Standard Utility Allowance
- Deadline Approaching: Comment Against SNAP Categorical Eligibility Rule Change!Help protect the school meals of nearly 1,000,000 children
- Iglesia Evangelica Emanuel’s 2019 Holiday Toy GiveawayNo child should be without a toy! Iglesia Evangelica Emanuel will be hosting a toy giveaway this holiday season for children living in Belmont Cragin. For more information, check out the flyer below! Iglesia Evangelica Emanuel Christmas Event FlyerDownload
- Free Nutrition Education for Pantries: November 2019Provided by the Greater Chicago Food Depository The Greater Chicago Food Depository will be providing multiple Nutrition Education Training sessions for food pantries throughout November 2019. For more information about this opportunity and to sign up, please see the flyer below! GCFD Nutrition Education Training Flyer – November 2019Download