The Northwest Food Partners Network (NFPN) unites organizations in the mission to provide quality food, promote-self sufficiency and wellness, and build a bridge between emergency food providers and community issues.
Los Socios Alimentarios del Noroeste (SAN) une organizaciones en la misión de proveer comida de calidad, promover autosuficiencia y salud, y establecer una conexión entre los programas de asistencia alimentaria de emergencia y asuntos en la comunidad.
Our latest updates:
- Kilpatrick and Parker Community Garden and Kaila Designs Join NFPN Holiday DriveKilpatrick and Parker Community Garden, located at 4646 W Parker Ave Throughout the rest of November, you can donate to the Northwest Food Partners Network Holiday Food and Item Drive through a box hosted by the Kilpatrick and Parker Community Garden and #SpreadLove by Kaila Designs in Belmont Cragin! As winter weather approaches, NFPN is making an … Read more
- Adam & Son Garden Center Hosts NFPN Holiday Drive Donation SiteAdams & Son Gardens, located at 1057 N California Ave, has supplied plants and gardening supplies to Chicago's Northwest Side for the past 15 years. From today through December 7th, you can donate to the Northwest Food Partners Network Holiday Food and Item Drive at Adam & Son Gardens in West Town! As winter weather … Read more
- Dill Pickle Food Co-op Hosts NFPN Holiday Drive Donation CartThe Dill Pickle Food Co-op, located at 2746 N Milwaukee Ave in Logan Square Starting today, you can head to the Dill Pickle Food Co-op in Logan Square to donate to the Northwest Food Partners Network Holiday Food and Item Drive! As the holidays and winter weather approach, NFPN is making an effort to collect … Read more
- Yet Another Threat to SNAP: Proposed Utility Rule ChangeDefend SNAP from a change to how states calculate their Standard Utility Allowance
- Deadline Approaching: Comment Against SNAP Categorical Eligibility Rule Change!Help protect the school meals of nearly 1,000,000 children